The jobholder will be a vital part in the Finance community with different links to project and program organizations. As a challenging Financial Business Partner, he/she will contribute substantially to managing the profit & loss of your Operational Business Partner. The jobholder will ensure the right headcount planning in close relation with HR and operational teams. He/She will gather and provide data to enable educated decision making on management level and give visibility about performance versus targets. He/She will highlight and analyze discrepancies and propose actions to optimize financial and operational performance. Moreover, the jobholder will support key change decisions with a Business Partner (business cases, rate adaptation, major modifications etc.) and contribute to reduce the risks and optimize the costs, to look for long-term company profitability and competitiveness for the company.
Being a Function Controller requires a robust company and business understanding, a feeling for numbers and solid social skills to be able to manage the stakeholders in adversity towards the best business decisions for the company. The role is challenging in its complexity and has to be undertaken by somebody who is capable to understand the people, the products, the organization and the numbers.
The jobholder will be embedded in the Finance community and work closely with the operational Business Partner and the colleagues from HR.
The jobholder works as a Budgetary controller Procurement Germany (f/m/d) and the main tasks are:
- Business Partner: Act as a business partner for the local management of the
procurement organization in the different entities of your scope
- Functional cost base: Owner of the functional cost base controlling and management for the full procurement organization of the entities in your scope, including planning, forecast, month-end closing and reporting activities (2 entities in direct at the beginning). Drive variance analyses and corrective actions
- Strive for harmonization, standardization and process improvements, aiming at increasing efficiency of the department, in alignment with procurement and program lines
- Support realization and achievement of OP/Improvement and transformation programs for functional cost base topics
- Own, manage and operate procurement financial model as well as ensure strong link with price audit organisations